VAT Return from & Sub-forms
The government implemented much-talked-about ‘Value Added Tax (VAT) and Supplementary Duty Act 2012’ from July 1, with four slabs including the existing 15%.
Also there will be three different VAT rates like 10%, 7.5% and 5% rate for specific goods and services.
The government enacted the law seven years ago but had to retract its implementation amid protests from business community several times demanding some reforms.
Even the registration process is much critical under this act. you may required following document for VAT Registration,
- Trade License
- Income Tax Certificated of Directors
- Bank Statement for last at least 2 months
- NID Cards of Directors
- Office rent deed or ownership deed
- IRC/ERC (If Applicable)
- Previous BIN/VAT Registration Number (If Applicable)
- Incorporation Certificate & number
- Share amount of directors, etc.
those are need to attach with online application.
Source: Dhaka Tribune