Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Bijoy IT & Co.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2733/1, Maddhapara, Uttar Khan, Dhaka – 1230. Our organization is registration under DNCC (Trade License number is TRAD/DNCC/006166/2022). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- IP of your computer.
- The domain & sub domain names.
- User settings such as language and special preferences.
- Time spent on the website or individual sub-pages. This data is collected for statistical evaluation.
- Data entered by the user via web forms – such as e-mail address, name, or telephone number. This also includes search terms entered in search masks.
- Visited sub-pages such as product pages in online shops. This data is highly relevant for online marketing.
- Meta data such as the expiry date or time of a cookie, the path, and the security specifications (e.g. “HTTPS only”).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, videos, news, articles, study materials, etc. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.